Pokekian Chronicles
Sunday, July 02, 2006
  Words go HERE!
Hey there! Just starting this thing out. This is where all the updates and such of my novel shall go... so come back soon for more updates! =D

~Eose
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
All things Pokek go here... I'm working on a novel and several short stories that centre around this world of 'Pokek', so come back often for updates!

Name:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Well, my name is Eose, and I am working on a novel and a series of short stories revolving around a world called "Pokek". I love to write, read and spend time with those I care for. Currently I have rented myself out to the Humane Society of my city to help homeless and abandoned animals find a safe and caring home. I am not currently in a school course, but I intend on going back to school to get a degree in Massage Therapy in the next little while.

Archives
July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]